Thursday, June 7, 2012

Miss me a little while im gone...



Bloggers, Designers, Artist, Stylist and all from the respected arts. "Did cha miss me"? Lol...


For the past few weeks i have been extremely busy. I have had the chance to launch new products for my brand and have them worn in several upcoming coming artist music videos and photos shoots. Just to give you guys a brief description of what I've been up to. I teamed up with  P.F.C (Philadelphia Children's Foundation) as a guest speaker at several Public Schools in Phila,  Which made it interesting is that i was given to speak at the High School  attended actually three times. I basically went into these projects with the ambition to create a movement to show the youth that education is the privilege in life's cycle. After speaking the Germantown High for the first time I was asked to be a mentor for a Female student who wants to become a fashion design blogger & stylist who will be attending Montgomery County College. 



BTW: I just want to give a huge thanks to those who made time to support the brand.  






No comments:

Post a Comment