Sunday, June 10, 2012

ABFA (Benna Boys) Vs. USA


On friday June 8th started the keep off of the 2014 Fifa (road to brazil) world cup semi finals with  USA VS Antigua & Barbuda @ The Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL.


The game was my first soccer game I've attended while being in the us. With the heavy rains and passionate 29,000+  fans of both teams it was great experience for me. Being from the country I had high hopes that Antigua mens team (Benna boys) would put on there best performance. Which I think was ok until the former montreal impact player & golden boots award winner Peter Byers entered the game with confidence, endurance, and pride with scoring in the next few min with the assist from dexter blackstock. With the great goal keeping Molvin James was announced player of the game with many saves.


Check out some of the pics I got to capture while enjoying the game...








  
 











No comments:

Post a Comment