Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wear What You Fear

A few post ago I've posted my 3rd style break down. A number of people ask me where I get my style from. I get most of my Style from those who take risk in fashion. like: Taz Arnold, Pharell, Kanye West, Big Sean, Cudi, Andre 3000, Fonsworth Bentley ect. Mostly Rappers and Entertainers. I think im pretty versatile when I dress. I can wear the hell out of a suit then rock hot straight jeans, a Graphic T and come Taylors and kill it with accessories. A friend of mine ask me "how do pick my outfit for the day?" I answered "I dont...My outfit picks me". When you plan your outfit for a Saturday night does it ever work out? Nope! The way I dress is the way I feel when I wake up in the morning. For the most part I usually try to wear something that I wont see on a regular. I live by: "Wear what you Fear"

No comments:

Post a Comment